Saturday, September 29, 2012

Week 1 weigh in!

Ok so after 1 straight week of the juice fast, tailoring it to fit my schedule and preferences here's my weight...
On the night of Day 1(September 22nd) I was 164.2lbs so I've lost 7.6lbs since the I started the juice fast and 11.1lbs total since September 12th.

For the next week I'm going to continue the fast but since I'm now close to my original goal weight of 155lbs I'm going to incorporate some light exercise into my daily routine, every other day. I'm also going to start adding salads into my meals for the day, unless I don't want one that day.

For an ab workout I found one that is effective and fairly easy to do.
8 minute abs

I also like this one because she's super fun.

I'll be posting what workout I did for the day!

Onto week 2!
xoxo Mickey



No comments:

Post a Comment